Kinook Software Forum

Go Back   Kinook Software Forum > Ultra Recall > [UR] General Discussion
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-19-2007, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by quant
[B]have you tried any other operating system running on the same hardware? certainly not, cause only then you'd see what's Vista performance.

[B]
Yes, in this tabletPC I had the Windows tablet PC 2005 edition. Thus, as I stated I can say the difference while using this notebook. It had an increase in performance and my software open faster.

[QUOTE]Maybe it's nicer (at what performance cost), but in all other aspects, it's a big looser. Play some video, music, and soon you'll see among the processes one that takes a lot of resources, just for the big brother to check whether you are not watching some protected content. [QUOTE]

This is bad for us end-users, but, in the other hand, it will protect somebody else rights. I am not saying that I agree with that, but this kind of issue is not causing me any problem. Neither in performance, because I usually have 6 or 7 applications open at the same time and I do not listen to music or watch video when I am working; neither in pleasure of have a nice Media Center.