Kinook Software Forum

Go Back   Kinook Software Forum > Ultra Recall > [UR] Suggestions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-07-2007, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by StephenUK
Janrif - no, don't know it and thank you. Is it easy to use?

My problem is deciding whether the time invested learning how to program macros will justify the small amount of time I save by using them. [/snip]
Once you figure it out, it's easy to use but I think you'd be happier trying Kinook's suggestion or Macro Express.

I use macros all the time. Once set I think they have been/are invaluable in saving me time on a daily basis. But that may be because of my computer tasks vs your computer tasks.

I tend to agree w Kinook about the <CTRL>Y key because it is very specialized & there are so many ways of deleting lines of text it might not be worth development. Having said that I also understand once you get used to something, you miss it when it's not around.

I don't know what effect multiple screens would have on macro commands but, that aside, you might try the last two macro programs to see if either is to your liking.

I do know macro express takes you thru the process step by step. All you have to do is read. Don't know about the other one yet but d/l it to take a look.

IMO, it's worth spending a little time on macros to see if you can make them work for you. Once you start, you'll think of a million things to do w them.