Kinook Software Forum

Go Back   Kinook Software Forum > Ultra Recall > [UR] General Discussion

Old 06-18-2007, 10:03 PM

synchronizing priority attribute

When I synchronize Task items to and from Outlook, I get the following:

- if I change any attribute in a Task item, including Priority, then sync, the Priority attribute in UR of the corresponding item is set to 1-High, 2-Normal, or 3-Low.

- if I change the Priority attribute in UR and sync, changes to all other attributes are sync'd to the corresponding item in Outlook but the Priority attribute in the Outlook item does not change. I have tried changing UR Priority attribute to: 1-High, 2-Normal, or 3-Low, to 1, 2, or 3, and to High, Normal, or Low, but the change is never sync'd to the Outlook item.

Am I doing something wrong? What should I be setting the Priority to in UR? And wouldn't it be better to just sync High, Normal, and Low in Outlook to 1, 2, and 3 in UR?
Old 06-21-2007, 01:57 PM

A bug existed in 3.1.1 which prevented the Priority values updated in Ultra Recall from fully syncing in Outlook Tasks. In addition, the full "1-High", "2-Normal", "3-Low" value was required to be entered - only the number should be required since the Priority attribute is defined as Numeric.

The latest Ultra Recall Pro 3.1.1 installation file has been updated to address both of these issues. Please download and install the latest installation file and confirm that the issue is resolved for you.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: