Kinook Software Forum

Go Back   Kinook Software Forum > Ultra Recall > [UR] Suggestions

Old 08-09-2005, 11:33 AM

Zooter Function - Please

It would be very handy to have something like the "Zooter" function found in Zoot.

Since UR was designed to capture & store info.... why not make it easy.

Simply dumping the info into a special folder like "New Clips" would work.

I have a POS laptop with only 1024x768 res.... so dragging & dropping is not very easy. A Zooter function would be great!

What do you think???

-jj
Old 08-10-2005, 12:48 PM

The "Zooter" function (part of the Zoot application) is not very "standard" Windows and we've hesitated to add it to Ultra Recall so far. We do have improved integration with major browsers on our todo list for a future version of Ultra Recall, and will record your request for a "Zooter" style of capturing for future consideration...

A recent FAQ entry outlines some of the many existing methods of importing data from a browser or Windows Explorer that are quite convenient and provide functionality rivaling the "Zooter" (in my opinion).

This is mentioned in the FAQ above, but it might be helpful for me to hightlight that you can easily drag and drop content from any application into Ultra Recall even when Ultra Recall is obscured (for instance if apps are maximized with a 1024x768 screen) by dragging over the Ultra Recall taskbar icon to bring that UR instance to the front (for pasting)... Other options are mentioned in that FAQ that might be useful as well.
Old 08-10-2005, 01:17 PM

Thanks for the info!

How about a file viewer???

-jj

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: