Kinook Software Forum

Go Back   Kinook Software Forum > Ultra Recall > [UR] General Discussion

Old 08-07-2007, 11:23 AM

v3.2

Kinook(s), I have now d/l v3.2 but before I even set one new option or check out any of the new possibilities, i just want to say thank you for your continued investment in this wonderful program. It has made my life so much more productive.
Old 08-07-2007, 12:57 PM

I'm joining Janrif is saying "big thanks"!!! Both of the features I quite missed were implemented, option to include notes in rft export, and copy/paste working on hoisted items ...
Old 08-07-2007, 01:29 PM

I was waiting for many of the improvements and bug fixes and have not been dissapointed. THANK YOU!

On the subject of performance, I can report that it is significantly improved. Not what I would call fast, but this is very much better. I think that many users will not be amenable to muck around with the registry, so would you consider including the option for improved performance under options?

Jon
Old 08-07-2007, 03:30 PM
Administrator

It's not something we really want to encourage or take responsibility for, so we feel it's best to make these options a little harder to change than a checkbox. The attached .reg files will make it a bit quicker.
Attached Files
File Type: zip performancesettings.zip (599 Bytes, 1323 views)
Old 08-07-2007, 04:09 PM

forgot to thank for quick access to common options ... finally I can quickly check the spelling with keyboard shortcut

Being active user on this forum really pays off
Old 08-08-2007, 08:12 AM

Kinook,

Thank your very much for v3.2 of UR.

This is the best proof that the discussed topics in the forum get noticed by your development team. Further, other companies would charge something for such an update.

I generally like the continuous development of UR and the regular updates. This is one of the main reason I am still using UR. It shows me that UR will be around for a while.

Dominik
Old 08-08-2007, 09:02 AM

I did not even see 3.2 yet. But this will not stop me from declaring my official and sincere heart-felt thanks for the Kinook team.

knowledgeable group of people, attentive to their users issues and needs, dedicated to their products, and I have experienced this first hand working with them on few issues.

I do think UR has some way to go when it comes to stability. I spend with UR more time than with my own kids about 9-10 hrs a day. I see it crashing more often that what I would like to ever see it. I recommended it to 2 of my colleagues, and both came back distrustful of my recommendation because of this exact reason.

I will always do my best working with this group to report and fix these stability issues.
Old 08-08-2007, 10:20 AM

Thanks Kinook for your valuable support and for being so responsive to your end users releasing v. 3.2.

I find that UR, with each update, jumps far ahead from its competitors, and not far away from simply all of the competitors, but from the crème de la crème PIMS.

I also see that you are doing a great job at making UR more stable and reliable with each update. After all it should not be easy to develop such a superb product. Thanks.

Leoram

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: