Kinook Software Forum

Go Back   Kinook Software Forum > Ultra Recall > [UR] General Discussion

Old 04-16-2009, 10:39 AM

Copy to Ultra Recall

I am using the latest version of UltraRecall (Pro registered version).

Situation. I use the Firefox Addin and hit the copy button.
The web site in question is copied to UR and I move it to the appropriate sub-folder (from Imported). So far so good.

If I go to a different area of the web site (or a totally new website) and repeat the process (hit the copy - not the link button), nothing happens. The web site is not copied. I need to exit UR and reopen it then go to the second website and hit the copy button and the web page is then copied.

Basically, it only allows a single copy of website to be copied.

I have not seen anything in the forums/support area, and can find nothing that would cause this (in the settings).

For what it's worth this is with the portable version of UR. Have not tried it on an installed version.

Any ideas?

Gord
Old 04-16-2009, 11:44 AM
Administrator

That works ok here with Firefox 3.0.8 on Win XP SP3. Which version of Firefox? Are you running portable Firefox as well? What add-ins? Which version+SP of Windows? Did this never work, or work previously but then stop working? Does restarting Windows help? Running an installed UR version?
Old 04-16-2009, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by kinook
That works ok here. Which version of Firefox? Are you running portable Firefox as well? What add-ins? Which version+SP of Windows? Did this never work, or work previously but then stop working? Does restarting Windows help? Running an installed UR version?
Think it worked at some time... but am not sure (cannot remember) . Running Portable version of FF from PC (Ie installed on harddrive... have this thing with Registry entries). Ver 3.1b1 of FF Several Addons (can list them if required - but about 10 ). Ver OS XP SP3
Running Portable version of UR (downloaded from your site - registered version)

Will try the install version of UR and see if that makes a difference.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: