Kinook Software Forum

Go Back   Kinook Software Forum > Ultra Recall > [UR] General Discussion

Old 08-13-2010, 12:22 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by kinook
If you change the extension back to .html in UR after importing and then refresh, it should.
I must be doing something wrong. Do you mean to change the extension back to html in the URL attribute or in the tree? Not that it seems to matter. No matter how I play with it, I can't get the syntax to be highlighted.

Could you perhaps show a screenshot of how things should be set up and what I should see when I view an item that is syntax colored?

- Bal
Old 08-13-2010, 07:11 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by armsys
Can you kindly give us some hints/keywords to google around the syntax definition? Could you name the Syntax Editor? Thanks.
Armstrong
http://www.codejock.com/products/syn.../?platform=mfc

I contacted the vendor to ask about support for additional languages, but haven't heard back yet.
Old 08-13-2010, 10:48 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by wordmuse
I must be doing something wrong. Do you mean to change the extension back to html in the URL attribute or in the tree? Not that it seems to matter. No matter how I play with it, I can't get the syntax to be highlighted.

Could you perhaps show a screenshot of how things should be set up and what I should see when I view an item that is syntax colored?

- Bal
See screen recording: http://www.kinook.com/Download/Temp/syntax.zip
Old 01-20-2011, 04:00 AM

Hi

Would it be possible to enable syntax highlighting without importing a document before, just using it in the editor.

I mean, I tell UR somehow that the current text item should be formatted e.g. in JavaScript syntax and here it goes?

I find it rather inconvenient to first import a file, rename it to get the editor enabled, doing the changes and rename it back to get a read-only syntax highlighting.

I'm pasting many code snippets into UR (Pro, btw) and do not have a file in most cases, hence this feature request.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: