Kinook Software Forum

Go Back   Kinook Software Forum > Ultra Recall > [UR] Suggestions

Old 03-02-2005, 07:07 AM

Send a message via AIM to tshanno Send a message via Yahoo to tshanno
Lightbulb Small suggestion

This isn't earthshaking. Naturally enough, 90% of the item manipulation I do is drag and drop, usually from the Child item frame to the tree frame. Because I try to keep things as organized as possible, my trees are often 4 or 5 items deep.

This all works very well unless the tree is already expanded to the point where its wider than the frame before beginning the drag and drop manipulation. Of course, the usual horizontal scroll bar is present at the bottom of the frame at this point and only part of the tree is visible in the frame. The normal behavior in most programs like Windows Explorer when dragging an item into a frame in this state is, when the item hits the left hand side, the view scrolls left and when the item hits the right hand side, the view scrolls right. UR's frame doesn't do this. So if the frame is scrolled all the way to the right and I need to drag an item to a parent on the left, I can't get to it without first scrolling the tree frame into such a position that the parent on the left is exposed. It would be helpful if the more usual behavior was implemented.

Tom S.

Last edited by tshanno; 03-03-2005 at 07:03 AM.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: