Kinook Software Forum

Go Back   Kinook Software Forum > Ultra Recall > [UR] Suggestions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-31-2006, 12:08 PM

Location: I live in a small village a few minutes south of Ottawa, Canada
First pass suggestions

I've been using UR for a couple of weeks now, and I'm enjoying some of its capabilities immensely. Naturally, I have suggestions:

Minor points:

Printouts of internal text items always get the words "Ultra Recall" in the footer. This should stop.

Returning to an item puts you back at the top of the item. UR should remember forever where I was in the item.

Select web-site items causes them to open automatically. Why can't it work like this for imported documents. Having to click a link is bothersome.

Don't sort new items into the tree. Just add them to the end or top of the list for the chosen parent. Maybe provide a behaviour setting in the options for this. I often want to add items and keep them in chronological order of when I added them. Sorting them in by name is a real pain.

Major Point:

Bibliography development: it should be possible to create a bibliography of imported items. I realize I can add attributes but I haven't seen a way to report on them in an organized manner. Then it should be possible to generate and insert citations into text.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: