Kinook Software Forum

Go Back   Kinook Software Forum > Ultra Recall > [UR] General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-22-2007, 11:12 AM

Cool A Few UR Questions

I'm just getting started with UR and have a couple of questions. I tried finding help on these issues, but came up short.

1. Is there a way to open multiple URD database files in the same instance of UR? (i.e. something like sibling root folders or a virtual root folder with one or more URD's open under it like InfoSelect).

2. How can I add an hour or minute reminder to the existing Daily, Weekly, Monthly, etc. reminders?

3. How can I modify a template such as Journal Entry to automatically use the current datetime (in a format I choose) as the item name and also the first line (heading) inside the item?

4. It's nice being able to drag a Website URL from IE onto an item in UR and have it automatically create a child item that opens the URL. However, when I try to do the same thing with a folder in Windows Explorer it doesn't work. Instead I have to create a text document with a hyperlink in it. Is hyperlink my only option?

5. UR spell check does not seem to recognize an em dash, so everywhere an em dash is used spell check combines it with the two adjacent words and flags the result as a misspelled word. Any way to fix this?

Any suggestions on one or more of these questions would be appreciated!

Last edited by mikeg; 09-22-2007 at 03:07 PM.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: