Kinook Software Forum

Go Back   Kinook Software Forum > Ultra Recall > [UR] Suggestions

Old 06-30-2010, 08:26 AM

Commenting on suggestions

hi,

I think it's great to see so many suggestions for UR, but personally I would find it far easier to review them and make comments if they were gathered together into lists within 2 or 3 messages rather than have every individual suggestion be a message on its own. I think the chances of someone going back 20 threads or so to comment on any of the first suggestions in this stream are slight at best. Those early ones are basically lost to view. Just a suggestion.

cheers

Smith-Corona
Old 06-30-2010, 01:33 PM

Very nicely written. I think that a review of the documentation coupled with some serious hands on with UR would reveal much of the flexibility that is already built in.

Jon
Old 06-30-2010, 01:47 PM

Sorry, I was perhaps being too diplomatic! The specific prompt for my post was the flood of suggestions from a single poster, one every few minutes by the look of it... It didn't seem to me that was a very good way of bringing suggestions to people's attention and I thought it would be much better for the poster to put a bunch of them in a single message rather than flood the forum like this. No-one's going to wade through 24 messages or so whereas they might read a single message with 24 bullet points.

That said, I agree with your idea!
Old 06-30-2010, 02:15 PM

No, I got the intent of your first post. Civility is in short supply in the world today, so while I agree with you that your meaning could have been lost, it was not. At least on me.

Jon
Old 06-30-2010, 03:27 PM

I liked having the posts limited to 1 topic. Its made it easier and cleaner to move some of them to General discussion and perhaps some could even go to tips as appropriate.

Since we are between releases and have so few bugs, the forums have been quiet. I appreciate the activity.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: