Kinook Software Forum

Go Back   Kinook Software Forum > Ultra Recall > [UR] General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-31-2007, 04:48 PM

Redownload old versions

Is there a location from which old versions can be redownloaded.

Hopefully, at least there is. Even so, it is really improper to greet a user trying to upgrade an older version with a message displaying that the latest version is ... one for which the user must pay -- without providing a route to the free upgrade of the earlier version. Surely all old versions should be available to users who have paid for them, unless the vendor intends to charge for this service (which I suppose may be reasonable).

Perhaps this lapse has gone unnoted, because enthusiasm for UR remains high among users, and everybody is upgrading. Anyway, I'm NOT. Too many irritations, not so much in the product (which is there too) but mostly in attitude. Such as the above. Such as giving users with a license to a previous version USELESS 1000 item limit. It is said it is easy to get this removed. THAT CLEARLY SHOULD NOT BE NECESSARY. Moreover, if you encounter a computer crash, you must go through the procedure again. The straw that broke it for me.

Can anyone direct me to where I can download version 2.0e. Unfortunately, I still must rely on it.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: