Kinook Software Forum

Go Back   Kinook Software Forum > Ultra Recall > [UR] General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-15-2006, 05:16 PM

Question OL-related bugs when UR or OL are not already running?

I just bought UR Professional some days ago (Version 2.0d) and it generally works really fine. However, I experienced two kinds of strange behaviour:

1. I've imported messages from OL (2003), some of them just linked and others stored. When I view this messages inside UR while OL is not already running and I click on the link "Click here to open message" in UR, then OL will try to start but hangs everytime before something is displayed on the screen. I then have to terminate the OL process manually in the task manager. Clicking on the links works if OL is already running.

2. When I use the OL toolbar buttons of UR to import (link or store) messages and UR is not already running, UR will start up, import the message successfully, but everytime just after the info "completing operation, please wait" is shown an error message will show up in UR: "Error loading item(s): Access violation. Exception 0xC0000005 occured in module C:\Programme\UltraRecall\UltraRecall.exe at address ...". This won't happen if UR is already running.

I'm really not sure if this behaviour is due to my computer's configuration or possibly due to something inside UR?

Thanks,

Tim

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: