Kinook Software Forum

Go Back   Kinook Software Forum > Ultra Recall > [UR] Suggestions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-09-2010, 02:54 PM

Missing Functionality

UR is a very feature rich application. Curious to know what features others would like to see? ( I am trying to compile a single thread of what others would like to hopefully see in future versions ).

Here are a few of my thoughts...
1. Ability to manipulate tables ( add, remove, size, etc... )
2. Annotation within the document
Old 07-13-2010, 08:40 PM

* The ability to open multiple windows in the same database, so I can look at several documents at a time while taking notes in still another window. The current implementation is confining because it forces you to work on one document at a time.

* Rule-based folders where I can automatically assign items to folders using a combination of keywords, tags, dates, etc.

* More intuitive, natural search. The current implementation feels awkward to me. I'd like a search field where you enter your search terms and matching items drop down below, then you can select the ones you want, either to save to another folder, to tag, or whatever, and then the results go away. I can mimic that now but then I have to dismiss or move the pane out of the way when I want to work on a document or documents. Search is something I do so often I want it to be there when I need it and to get out of my way with as little effort as possible.

* One keystroke access to a blank note in any program I'm working in.