Kinook Software Forum

Go Back   Kinook Software Forum > Ultra Recall > [UR] Suggestions

Old 07-16-2006, 07:49 PM

Need New Help File

The usefulness of UR varies in inverse proportion to the usefulness of looking for help in the help files. Almost daily I come across a great feature of the program that I could never find while stumbling around in the labyrinthine help files. As I said before in a previous post, the help files have obviously been written by the programmers themselves, people who already know the inner mechanics of the program by heart. This is a big no-no.

I realize it would take a while to reformat the help files into something more useful and comprehensible, but it must be done. Perhaps more detailed online demos would be a start. The present supply is much too meagre.

UR is a tremendous program (and I'm claiming this even though I am still unaware of or unable to use most of its more powerful features), and it's a shame that we have to discover things almost by accident, or by rooting around in the forums for tips or advice. For obvious reasons loyal UR users like myself want to see the program start selling like hotcakes, and more simplified and comprehensible help files, with dozens of easy to understand demos, would profit everyone.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: