Kinook Software Forum

Go Back   Kinook Software Forum > Ultra Recall > [UR] General Discussion

Old 03-21-2011, 12:46 PM

Progam hangs on one Item

Im not sure what I am doing wrong, one Text time in my database keeps hanging the program. I created it fine but when I come back to make more edits the program goes non-responsive.

If I do an export of an item high in the tree and all sub items including the one thats cauasing issue, it exports fine to an RTF file. I can open and edit that file without issue, but when I copy the contents back in the same issue occurs.

I have created a new TEST.URD file, created a new text item and copied the copied in the same content as before, can you take a look and see whats causing this to hang?
Attached Files
File Type: zip test.zip (93.4 KB, 881 views)
Old 03-21-2011, 01:12 PM

I did a little more testing, there is one line that causes it to hang every time

TEXT: "/EAP/Technology/SCM/dashboard/SourceControlUserPermissionRequestTaskHistoryDaskb oard.aspx?id=[Source Control Request:ID], Task History Dashboard"

I am taking notes on creating a sharepoint workflow and one of the values for a variable should have the above text. When I enter this line by itself into a Text Item, save it, close the database, reopen and select that item and it hangs again.

The information is there becuase if I do an export I can see the RTF file with the data in it, it must be the way UR tries to render it.
Old 03-22-2011, 07:15 PM
Administrator

It doesn't hang when opening the 'test' item here. You might try using a different rich edit control version: http://www.kinook.com/Forum/showthre...?threadid=2853
Old 03-22-2011, 08:52 PM

i unchecked that option during install, I am running windows 7 x64 with Office 2010. Would that be the reason I am having issues?
Old 03-22-2011, 09:05 PM
Administrator

I'm not sure. I tested on Win 7 x64 w/ no riched20.dll in the UR installation path.
Old 03-27-2011, 10:50 PM

Not sure what to do, i just removed text for now. Thank

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: