Kinook Software Forum

Go Back   Kinook Software Forum > Ultra Recall > [UR] General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-25-2005, 09:45 AM

Roadmap Changes

I may e mistaken, but it seems to me there have been some significant changes to the roadmap when it was updated earlier this month.

For example, I had thought there was going to be Firefox integration with the Q4 release -- but now I see it has disappeared completely.

It also seems the hoist feature, which I recall being skedded for Q4 has been moved down in priority.

My memory may be mistaken, so it would have been very helpful, and perhaps more honest, to have posted an all new item for roadmap that would have indicated the change date on the message listings. If one doesn't go into the roadmap and see where it says revised Nov. 10 it is not obvious there have been changes because in the message list it shows April 7. It would have been helpful to have both the old road map and the new one so they could be compared.

In any event, I am disappointed. The lack of a hoist feature is most inconvenient for any of us who have more than a few dozen items in the tree.

As well, it would have been so good to have Firefox integration, a feature the competition is quickly realizing the importance of.

Can you comment on when these features might appear?

Thanks.

Daly