View Single Post
Old 04-19-2007, 05:15 AM

quant sorry for not replying sooner

I tried "whereisit" but it wasnt for me I already have a CD DVD cataloging program "Advanced CATaloguer Pro" that I list all my archive disks in and for me it works fine.

What I wanted with my movie database was to keep record of films recorded on my TV DVD recorder but I dont name the disks when recording / editing which prehaps I should.

With UR it did all I wanted and I could find details very quickly.

BUT in the end using word within UR I had the problem of losing focus from the data explorer and this has killed the idear for me, because I could not simply browse down the list of films without each data item steeling focus.

Being able to use word in UR is a huge benifit as is being able to open excel spredsheets and pdf files.

I know it is not a fault of UR but third party programs like word etc., but a fix for this problem if it could be done by Kinook would help UR a lot. The other problem of not being able to easily have an auto-incrementing number that I could edit did not help.

I have finally purchased Movie Collector by collectorz that did all I wanted.

I hope Kinook will find a fix for the focus problem so word and pdf files will not loose focus when browsing as I am sure others must find this annoying.