View Single Post
Old 08-29-2008, 11:24 AM

Thanks for the quick reply Kinook and Ashwken.

I tried clicking the Link in Ultra Recall and yes, it does create the Item (not stored) and as a result is noticeably faster than using the Copy to Ultra Recall.

For this page in the forum clicking
Link to Ultra Recall - 12 secs
Copy to Ultra Recall - 35 secs

Ideally, it would be nice if at least the Link to Ultra Recall could take a shorter time to get its job done.

To answer Eno's question, yes the keywords from the website (presumably provided by the webmaster) are "stored" in the Item title.

How do I know this ? Because I use a dedicated Bookmark manager and it picked up the same words as that "stored" in the Item title.

The only problem as I see it is that if I want to add a simple remark, I have to navigate to the "bookmark" in this case now stored as a link in the Ultra Recall database, then click on the Item titles in the Item Attributes.

Incidentally once you have located the Item in the database, Ctrl+4 takes you directly to the Item Title and excecuting a Tab takes you to the editable field.

But that is still too many steps for a simple edit of the title.

So perhaps a Crtl + Click Link in Ultra Recall could take us to that item all in a single step.

Does anyone have a work around to accomplish something like that.

Perhaps maybe someone could write a autohotkey script to do something like this.

Last edited by bookman; 08-29-2008 at 11:44 AM.