View Single Post
Old 08-22-2007, 11:35 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by Jon Polish
Another problem that I have observed is that if I have the option ticked to hoist favorites, the toolbar still shows both options (hoist and unhoist). Shouldn't this behavior be the same as when I manually hoist an item from the toolbar?
What problem? Regardless of whether an item was hoisted by opening as a favorite, the hoist/unhoist commands are always shown (if the Tree toolbar is shown) and enabled as appropriate for the current hoist state of the selected item.

Quote:
One more comment if I may. Is it possible to inform us of your minor updates and the fixes/changes that were implemented? I would not have bothered with this thread had I known that an update was posted which addressed this problem. From the information posted on your download page, it is impossible to tell exactly which version is available. I have to download the zip file and examine the version number of the executable to see if I am up to date.
We fixed the bug for one user who reported it last week, and it didn't seem likely to affect many users, but we'll be releasing an "official" update fairly soon.