View Single Post
Old 10-01-2009, 02:07 PM
ShiamakD ShiamakD is online now
Registered User
Join Date: 04-28-2008
Location: us
Posts: 32
Originally posted by ShiamakD
Hi I have determined that it is /maxcpucount switch in msbuild.exe W:\Foldr1\foldr2\project.sln /t:rebuild /p:Configuration=Release "/p:Platform=Any CPU" /maxcpucount full command thats causing the whole "Referenced DLL not found" issue, if you remove /maxcpucount and run the WHOLE command from command line then it works perfectly fine.
I am sorry I forgot to mention that I solved teh original issue "sgen.exe" by removing referenced path ... then i started getting "referenced DLL not found" DLL which is being referenced in one of the DLL project that I have.
Reply With Quote