View Single Post
Old 01-21-2005, 10:17 AM

Re: It suddenly clicked for me.

Could you possibly explain a little more what you found you were able to do in UR that you couldn't do in other programs like InfoSelect. Maybe I didn't follow because I've never been an IS user. Which step would not have been possible in IS?

Stephen R. Diamond

Quote:
Originally posted by vamp07
Wow...

Ultra Recall just clicked for me. Until know I have been on the sidelines. I had a clue of what it can do but it had not jelled for me how I could use it (I am a big fan of InfoSelect). I bet every user of Ultra Recall is going to have that moment when it all comes together if they give it enough time. I usually use a browser called iRider which is excellent. It lets you mark web pages to open every time you open the browser (pinned). Sort of like tabbed browsing but more powerful. I usually have a bunch of forums I track and all of them are pinned so they open every time. Many times I find post that I want to reply to but I may want to work on my reply a little and not post it in that session. In Ultra Recall I can create a child text template item and work on the post there, I guess I could even do it in the item notes. I can then flag it so I don't loose track of it or even create my own item attributes to keep track of these types of things. COOL!!!!. I could go on and on about this program. Whoever the main developer is behind this thing thinks allot like I do:

<Deletion>