View Single Post
Old 02-05-2005, 01:24 PM

I downloaded GTD1_2 this morning and happily noted that date searches are fixed and that you included a search for todays work. Just what I was looking for. I had been waiting for this to start entering new data. I immediately looked it over and cleaned out your test data. Even though their was very little data I compulsively ran a file compaction (not repair) and was surprised when I received this error message - Error repairing database: SQL logic error or missing database. I have two other databases I created and the compaction and repair functions will not work on them either,after trying it on the GTD1_2 template. To get that function to work I had to uninstall and reinstall Ultra Recall. This problem happens on both of my machines,a desktop and a laptop. Both are running Windows XP Pro and have AVG version 7 anitvirus and clipmate version 6 running in the system tray. I'm also using the latest version of Ultra Recall. Anyone else have this problem? Wil has created a wonderful template and I would like to run it, but need to know why this problem has occurred.