View Single Post
Old 02-03-2006, 06:08 PM

I'm finding that if I had saved a selected section of a website with say a program such as WYSIGOT and then try to import it as a folder, so one could browse the pages linked offline, not only do I end up with pages that aren't linked but often times the photos aren't there either....it'll view fine offline in a normal browser. I can import them page by page but then I can't browse from one page to the next....like one would need to do for say multi page graphics tutorials. I have a folder which contains a livestock parasite website that is no longer available online, it contains loads of microscopic images, and I would just luv to be able to import that folder into UR and keep everything within it linked like it is when stored on my hard drive. Some of the pages and/or sites I'm finding don't import correctly yet view OK with a browser I have not a clue what they were saved with....I have 9 years of "stuff" floating around that someday I'd like to corral.

My problem with Excel is I was minimizing UR to the system tray after saving and often times forgetting to close it before shutting down the pc or rebooting. I did figure out if I closed UR or switched to a different item it would update.....I just solved it by not allowing it to minimize, that way I don't forget to close it and so I know it's updated. I just wish it would update when I hit save or minimize it to the system tray without having to switch items or close it.

Would Proxomitron work with a hub/router/direcway connection? Out of curiosity, has no one ever suggested a "work offline" option?

B.Roberts