View Single Post
Old 09-26-2009, 04:29 AM

Misunderstanding

I apologize for the somewhat muddled post which is at the head of this tread. Let me try again.

The issue is not the particular dragged and dropped websites, so forget about them. Also, I am well aware that some drag and dropped web pages can be saved (that is, stored) when dropped, but please forgot about this UR feature, too.

When I have a long list of Info Items that have not been saved / stored, it appears that I have to click on each unsaved Info Item and click "Control+M" to have them saved / stored, a laborious process if there are hundreds that need saving.

I was asking if it were possible to save more than one Info Item on the tree simultaneously (by clicking on multiple unsaved / unstored Info Items). Apparently not, so Kinook moved this post to the Suggestions category. It would be a nice feature to have "Save / Store All Unsaved Info Items" in future editions of our beloved UR, along with a much-needed multi-database searching and replacing function.

P.S.: nice new web page, Kinook. Could use some detailed, user-friendly Camtasias, though.

Last edited by tfjern; 09-26-2009 at 04:36 AM.