View Single Post
Old 02-28-2008, 05:34 PM

Using RTM in embedded browser

New to UR, but am very impressed with the flexibility and power of this application. I've been looking for a knowledge management / outlining / GTD app for quite a while, and I think my search is over.

I've looked over the GTD template provided with the application, and it looks really solid. However, I'm currently using the on-line task system "Remember The Milk" http://www.rememberthemilk.com, and assumed that I would be able to use it from within UR via the embedded browser. The page comes up fine, but I'm not able to switch to different tabs within RTM - it appears to stay locked on the "inbox" tab.

I've played around with the browser options under Tools -> Options... but to no avail. Are there any other RTM users that could provide any insight?

Note that I don't consider this a "deal breaker" - The task attibute assignment in the GTD example for UR shows a lot of power and I'll probably transition over to it eventually. For now, though, I'd like to figure out how to get RTM working from within the UR web browser.

Thanks for any advice/help

- Kurt