View Single Post
Old 02-02-2005, 10:22 AM
Administrator

1) It would be helpful if the Back button on mouse could be used to simulate clicking the Back button in UR.
We'll investigate to see if this is possible

2) Add a "Numbering" feature like in Word to compliment the Bullet Point feature.
This is available from the keyboard via Ctrl+Shift+L (toggles between bulleting and several numbering styles).

3) Add Tables like in Word.
Enhancements to the RTF editor are on our list.

4) Add Password protection for individual Parent/Child Items instead of only for the entire database.
It's not likely we'll do this. Why would you want to have to remember different passwords for different items? Is the intent of this to allow user-level security within a database or something?

5) Add a Screen Capture feature like SnagIt. www.snagit.com
This is beyond the scope of UR and don't think we'll implement it.

6) Allow Favorites to be placed on a toolbar.
This has been requested and is on our list.

7) The font Combo box does not advance to font if a letter is entered. For example I click in the Font combo box and type V trying to quickly find Verdana but nothing happens.
Will add to the list. An alternative keyboard method is to use the Font dialog (Ctrl+Shift+O, V, down arrow).

1) In the Data Explorer when clicking a - of a parent field it does not always collapse the group if you are selected on a child item.
This was fixed in 1.2 (in cases where 'Tools | Options | Trees | Single-click to expand an item' is checked -- if that's not the case, please provide more detail on reproducing this behavior).

2) Search always disables the Auto Hide feature for the Child Items. It would probably be best if the Search used its own results pane instead of the Child Items. I like to have the Child section smaller for most of my items but when searching I would want it to larger to display a lot more information.
On the list.

3) Most words with an Apostrophe like that’s or won't are not in the supplied dictionary and cannot seem to be added to the Dictionary when highlighted.
It appears that the spelling component we use doesn't identify the ’ apostrophe char (92 hex), only a regular ' apostrophe char (27 hex). BTW, how do you type ’ into the RTF editor?