View Single Post
Old 12-31-2007, 06:17 PM

New Contact Template in Samples

Recently I was looking thru the Sample Databases that come with UR (C:\Program Files\UltraRecall\Samples) and noticed that they all had a creation date of 10-15-2007.

I haven't paid much attention to the Samples, mainly just updating when a new version becomes available, or looking at a Sample DB when a question arises in the Forum. There's actually a wealth of examples of UR useage in these files.

What caught my attention was in the Contacts.urd, it appears that two new Contract Templates have been introduced - Contacts and Company, both of which have a Primary Attribute of Contact Info (just like the current Contact Template created for a new urd).

The new Contact Template has a different layout and has introduced some new fields - Spouse Name, Birthday, and Anniversary.

This is also the Template that is used when sending a Contact from Outlook to UR (in this db).

The second new Template is Business, which is essentially a Business Contact Item with a scaled down set of fields on the Form.

Since both of these have a Primary Attribute of Contact Info I wonder what Kinook has coming down the pike.