View Single Post
Old 11-15-2006, 05:47 AM

I followed your advice.VBP launched MSBuild.exe this way:
C:\WINXP\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\msbuil d.exe E:\NGBuilds\ffng\ExchangeGateway\ExchangeDataServi ce.sln /t:rebuild /p:Configuration=Debug "/p:Platform=Any CPU" /v:minimal

I tried to run this command from command line -outside VBP-the result was the same.
But if I would run the same command without "/p:Platform=Any CPU",just like this :
C:\WINXP\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\msbuil d.exe E:\NGBuilds\ffng\ExchangeGateway\ExchangeDataServi ce.sln /t:rebuild /p:Configuration=Debug /v:minimal
then everything works ok.
So it seems this parameter causes the compilation error.
I would like to know:
1)how can I make VBP to launch MSBuild.exe without that parameter("/p:Platform=Any CPU")-for a specific configuration?
When I click on Configuration(s) I can choose only something like this Debug|Any CPU or Debug|Mixed Platforms or Debug|Win32 so every option would include the platform as well-and therefore giving these compilation errors.I tried to write as configuration only Debug but the compilation failed as configuration not found.
2)how can I make VBP to launch MSBuild.exe without that parameter("/p:Platform=Any CPU")-for all the configurations?
I mean when option box All is checked and not Configuration(s) one.

Also I noticed if I select the configuration for building-Debug|Mixed Platforms it works ok,only when selected Debug|Any CPU or Debug|Win32 ->the compilation errors appear.
VBP launch in this case this command:
C:\WINXP\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\msbuil d.exe E:\NGBuilds\ffng\ExchangeGateway\ExchangeDataServi ce.sln /t:rebuild /p:Configuration=Debug "/p:Platform=Mixed Platforms" /v:minimal