View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by J-Mac
If you look at the list of supported browsers on the Siber Systems website (Roboform), you will see that Ultra Recall is listed as one of their "supported browsers", thus Roboform will automatically attach to UR whenever you are using the browser pane. I am pretty sure that you can disable this within the RF options but my RF is not being used currently (using LastPass instead), so I can't check it for you.
Jim, thanks for the info. Makes sense since UR has internal browser. I just never open password protected sites in UR so didn't have use for RF there. Closing it as $bill suggested did the trick.

No response so far on the first issue... I wonder if an UR upgrade installed a second set of IE toolbar add-ons instead of replacing the ones already there from the previous version. The other thing is I remember UR Link and Copy buttons being available in the IE toolbar, but they no longer show up--not even in Customize -> Add or Remove Commands. Instead, UR now has it's own seperate toolbar which is not resizable (at least not for me) so it takes up a whole row for two small buttons. Maybe I need to uninstall/reinstall UR to clean it up...