View Single Post
Old 06-08-2006, 07:11 PM

Dear Kinook,

I received another BETA to solve the above issue. Your developers created a new function SyncBuildEx that takes user credentials. I used it and on my XP machine, everything worked smoothely. Thank you so much.

However, i just deployed the web application onto a Windows Server 2003 machine, and i am getting the following error upon reach SyncBuildEx:

System.AccessViolationException: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt. at VisBuildSvr.Interop.BuilderClass.SyncBuildEx(Boole an flowThreadIdentity, String processIdentityUserName, String processIdentityDomain, String processIdentityPassword, Boolean logonNetCredentialsOnly, Boolean useInteractiveWinstaDesktop) at RealtyTrac.VaultVDD.ProjectBuild.BuildExecution() in C:\Documents and Settings\haider.sabri\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\VDDManagerV2\VaultVDDV2\Build.cs:lin e 656

The oddest thing about this is that the exception stack shows a path that is not on the machine i deployed this app to. That path corresponds to my development machine, but this error is happening on a totally different server.

Please advise