Thread: more on export
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2007, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by janrif
However, the most clicking on link in left frame did was to open the linked data in word, i.e. externally. The only data displayed in the right were ico graphics.

Is the what you meant by the 'linked content' issue?
Sorry, I don't know how to link to an earlier message in this thread, but in my response to Kinook...

For the html: in the LH-Pane, if the link is for an Item that was Stored content in UR, then the LH-Pane link will show that Stored content in the RH-pane.

For the html: in the LH-Pane, if the link is for an Item that was Linked content in UR, then the LH-Pane link will NOT show that Linked content in the RH-pane.

In order to get this Linked content to show in the RH-Pane I had to modify the toc.html as mentioned in the earlier post.

If you look at the folder that you exported to, you should see two subfolders - one for icons, and one for Stored Content - look in this subfolder for Stored Content and you will see where the material for the RH-Pane is coming from.

It just seems to me that a subfolder for Linked Content needs to be created during the UR Export.

Oh, by the way, my testing was with Word .doc files, and they opened in the RH-Pane without launching Word (running IE7).