View Single Post
Old 09-06-2007, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by dasymington
The stability and reliability of UR just seems to get worse and worse. [snip] I can say, though, that it was probably caused by having multiple tabs open as I often have these two items open in tabs.[snip] if the problems persist it will mean that those of us who rely on UR to a great extent will have to look elsewhere. This would be a great pity because until now UR has proved very reliable. Tabs are a welcome feature in UR, but I can't help feeling they've caused lots of problems. [/snip]
I agree w the above sentiments & altho I have written extensively on other forums re: not suffering from multiple AV's etc, I must now confess that I can no longer say that as AV's seem to be increasing in frequency here, too.

I also believe tabs, updating multiple tabs w duplicate content seem suspect. I have also experienced looping problems when one of the tabs contains web content & I replace it with another tab.

And frankly, I, too, am getting a little uneasy about storing all my data in URp despite it's many talents & Kinook's obvious technical expertise & responsiveness. I haven't decided what to do quite yet so I guess I'm here for the time being but I sure hope this stuff gets resolved sooner than later.

Sorry to waste bandwidth on a 'me too' post but I think it's important that kinook know (if they don't already) that these problems are no longer really just a few isolated incidents.