Thread: Missing data
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2007, 03:35 PM

It happened again. I clicked on a hyperlinked file in the Detail pane, read the file and then closed it and when I closed it the file name was no longer in the detail pane and all the other detail panes were empty. This was not an internet link. It was to a file on my hard drive.
I just did it again. I was using a contact template and had the file linked in the white area below the form. I looked at the file and then used the green arrow next to the search pane to go back. When I did so, I could get back to the contact template, could see the hyperlink again, but the children were all blank. When I went to other bits of the data tree, nothing was available in the data pane.
I went through and tried various things to make it crash. Only one thing, a link to a word (*.doc) document and the link was in the comments part of a contact template
F5 and Shift F5 did nothing.
I am NOT going to go into the Registry to get anything. Maybe UR has problems but I am not going to risk fouling up my computer by making a mistake with Registry.

Ultra Recall Professional 3.2.4
Registered to: Donald Spady (1-user license)
Windows version: 5.1.2600.2.0
Install path: C:\Program Files\UltraRecall
EncryptPDF.dll version 3.0.0.2
mimepp.dll version 3.0.4
pdf2txt.dll version 3.1.0.4
PolarSpellChecker.dll version 4.0.5.4
SftPrintPreview_IX86_U_10.dll version 1.05
SftTree_IX86_U_50.dll version 5.06
UltraRecall.exe version 3.2.4.1
unins000.exe version 51.46.0.0
C:\WINDOWS\system32\MsftEdit.dll version 5.41.15.1514
C:\WINDOWS\system32\RichEd20.dll version 5.30.23.1228