View Single Post
Old 09-23-2007, 05:59 AM

Re: A Few UR Questions

Quote:
Originally posted by mikeg

1. Is there a way to open multiple URD database files in the same instance of UR? (i.e. something like sibling root folders or a virtual root folder with one or more URD's open under it like InfoSelect).
file/open ...the "trees" are not joined in the explorer. I use the database toolbar to Switch among the data files and set the tools /options/general behavior to display one taskbar item.

Quote:
2. How can I add an hour or minute reminder to the existing Daily, Weekly, Monthly, etc. reminders?
perhaps you don't have the start -time/date, reminder and recurring distinctions clear. see http://www.kinook.com/UltraRecall/Manual/reminders.htm

populate the attributes -Start time and Start date

Quote:
4. It's nice being able to drag a Website URL from IE onto an item in UR and have it automatically create a child item that opens the URL. However, when I try to do the same thing with a folder in Windows Explorer it doesn't work. Instead I have to create a text document with a hyperlink in it. Is hyperlink my only option?
Dropping from Win explorer into UR data explorer window works for me-perhaps related to the options in Options/browser. didn't have the chance to test.

[/B][/QUOTE]