View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008, 12:19 AM

Building solution with report server project and fails only in VBP, why?

I am having trouble building a VS2005 solution via VBP but I am able to build when using Visual Studio 2005. I am getting the following error output for the report server project that fails when building using VBP.

------ Rebuild All started: Project: Reports_VDOT, Configuration: Production ------
Error : Invoke or BeginInvoke cannot be called on a control until the window handle has been created.
Error : Invoke or BeginInvoke cannot be called on a control until the window handle has been created.
Build complete -- 5 errors, 0 warnings

However, when I open the solution on Visual Studio 2005, the project does not fail when I build it. Does anyone know why this is happening?

I set the configuration to match the same as shown in VS2005, that being, Release|Mixed Platforms. I try other types and more project failures occurs; this should be the one.

Please let me know if you need more info.