View Single Post
Old 07-23-2007, 07:40 AM

I'm experiencing access violations again. It happens with the Firefox Copy to Ultra Recall button.

I guess this tend to indicate it's with Firefox, but this could simply be because I use Firefox as my main browser.

I rarely use Internet Explorer.

I also did not experience many access violations since my last post, mostly because I stopped using Ultra Recall out of frustration with this issue. But I have lately started to try to use Ultra Recall again. Hence the problem.

I have tried to copy the error messages. But often, when it happens, my laptop also hangs or runs very very slowly. Hence I have no choice but to do a forced shutdown.

This problem of Access violations is a real pain that make me worry that someday, I may lose the entire file. Besides, having to reboot is also a pain and such a waste of valuable time.

Perhaps we can have some debug version so that when something like that happens, kinook can better trace the problem.

I use several other programs and I can only remember one other program that had this Access Violation problem. But that has been solved now.