View Single Post
Old 03-30-2004, 07:38 PM

Error loading info for project file

Hi all,
I am trying to build a solution file using a VS.NET Action.The solution references a web project via a URL through a virtual directory created on the build machine. I am running into the following error:
Error loading info for project file 'http://localhost:801/intranet/WebProj/WebProj.csproj': The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.

This configuration (Port 801) is not how I originally had the solution set up. The web projects were under the default web site originally, but I was getting the same 'Error loading info for project file......' but with a different error code (401 Unauthorized).

I have opened the solution file in VS.NET 2003 and successfully built the solution, I even researched the Make VS.NET Action and found that the action uses the 'devenv.com' command line utility. For this reason I successfully made a build of the solution using the command line, specifying the solution file with the /Build "Release" switch.

Since I can build the solution via VS.NET as well as via the command line, why can't I build the solution through VBPro's Make VS.NET Action? Any ideas? Thanks so much in advance for the help.

Thomas

P.S. I feel confident that I have all options checked correctly in the action itself. I feel like it may have to do with IIS or something??????????