View Single Post
Old 10-19-2007, 11:21 PM

OK - So I stupidly created a keyword starting with an equal sign (=), as in =new results. I was hoping that this would truly limit my searches by enabling me to put the equal sign before the word new in an advanced search.

Doesn't work that way. Maybe = is a wild card?

Anyway, when I do the search for =new results, I get 39 items. I have Ctrl+K'd through each one to uncheck all instances of =new results, and not one of the matched items shows the keyword as checked off.

I can't easily find the one or few items that I set to that keyword phrase. So it just sits there at the top of the keyword list.

I hope I've spelled out my difficulty clearly. If not, let me know and I'll try some more...

====
It would be really helpful to me if one or both of the following suggestions was implemented.

1 - When I show the keyword list dialog let me delete any keyword or keyword phrase from within the dialog and let that decision stand for all items. Let inadvertent removal of a keyword from an item that should have it be my lookout.

2 - Let me see the keywords related to an item without having to open the dialog - preferably exposing them in the main interface. At least this way I could scroll through my infobase and more easily detect the misbegotten item that's causing my difficulty and delete the keyword there.

Of the two, #1 forms my very strong preference.

Thanks.

Regards,
Bal