View Single Post
Old 09-07-2007, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by dasymington
that those of us who rely on UR to a great extent will have to look elsewhere.
The problem is there is no 'elsewhere' anywhere. I have checked every app out there in this category but have not seen a single one that has the capturing abilities of UR. This is the only aspect of UR that's making me use it. Also, you will not find any other solution that offers your the mighty attributes system (user and system) as does UR.

UR is really THE leading and pioneeing solution in this regard. Yet, I have to understand why its developers are not taking these stability/integrity/performance issue seriously despite their first-class support.

I have written over 15 software reviews on different forums. I would love to review UR and advertise it on the many forums I participate in. I have not done so because of these major issues. I just do not want to call people to using an app that is not stable and crashes the way it does with me all the time.

One solution that got me interested in is TexNotes Pro at http://www.gemx.com/ . When it comes to keeping text and organizing it, man, man, man. It is sooo attractive. But it has zero capturing and meta-data (or attribute system) to customize.

Last edited by cnewtonne; 09-07-2007 at 08:57 AM.