View Single Post
Old 07-23-2007, 06:20 PM

I ran your script and of course had no issues. I then created a similar script that instead of working with created files and folders, it retrieves files from a test repository, lists them, explicitly deletes a file named "Copy of file.txt", lists again and then tries to update the working copy from the repository.
What i noticed is that the entire contents of the subversion directory (.svn) that comes with the repository get command is not being listed. The logged output does not show the folders or the contents of the folders tmp and props. I put in a stop to verify and the folders are located within the .svn folder and have folders contained in them for the repository to use. After the delete is run, the deletion of those files is not logged to output and they no longer exist in the test area. Consequently, the final update from the repository fails because the necessary files needed to talk to the repository are no longer in the .svn folder.

I checked the box in the delete action to not delete but log what would have been deleted and it shows what I would expect with no mention of the items in the .svn folder. If I uncheck that option and run again, the files are deleted.