View Single Post
Old 04-16-2007, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by kinook
If focus is in a form field, print/preview will print the form attributes and any rich text in the detail view. If focus is in the rich text area of the form, print/preview will print the rich text of the item. If focus is in another pane, choosing Item Details on the Print/Preview dialog will print the form attributes and any rich text in the detail view.
My apologies for the incorrect information, to print the contents of a Form focus must be on the Detail Pane, then the print function will give you the contents of the form for all feilds that have data present.

If focus is on an Item in the Data Explorer Pane, and that Item contains a Form, then Print | Item Detail will not print anything, but Print | Item Attributes will give you pritned output same as the Item Attributes Display.

Quote:
Originally posted by quant
And regarding HTML export as well. I didnt know whether I should smile or cry when I was reading how to get HTML export (this should definitely be a standard export option), ... do this/ edit this file/ copy sth/ ... ???
Yes, it would almost be easier to just distrubute the UR data file and the UR viewer.