View Single Post
Old 07-09-2008, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by kinook
Afterwards, if there is an item for the import (which there appeared to be in this case, based on your description).
Guess what? UR is locked up right now - again! Same page is doing it.

I was going through my various folders in my URD, trying to plan a little organization in it when I noticed the "Recycle Bin" at the bottom of the tree in the Data Expolrer pane. I hadn't noticed it before since it is normally out of sight. So I opened up the Recycle Bin to see how much I had already accumulated there, and I was scrolling through the items to make sure I wanted to permanently delete them and I forgot all about that RegNow page that had froze up UR. When I scrolled to that item the page is blank and the hourglass appeared. It has been like that for about 15 minutes now.

So let me get myself clear as to exactly what you want:

A copy of that entire URD, zipped and emailed to you? If that is it, this does have some personal information in it, causing me a little concern.

Let me know.

Thanks!

Jim

Edit: Whoa!! Hold on there, Babalooey! It just stopped and the RegNow page is now there - in my UR Database! OK, it's in the Recycle Bin but I can move that. Took less time this time - the page originally had UR locked up for a good 20 minutes or more before I dumped it. Plus I tried to look at it three more times and it locked up each of those times, too. This time it was only locked for about 20 minutes total and then the page appeared. It must have shown up while I was typing the first part of this post.

In your opinion, will the UR-stored page take that long to load every time I click on it? Or will it be immediately available each time now that it is completely in there? (I performed a "Copy", not a "Link" with the Firefox 3 extension when I captured the page.

Thanks!

Last edited by J-Mac; 07-09-2008 at 02:34 PM.