View Single Post
Old 05-17-2008, 12:04 AM

quant,
amrsys,

Many thanks for your interesting comments!

Indeed, there is room for imrpovements especially regarding the toolbars. I haven't changed the position of the toolbars so far and, like you armsys, I exactly know where the buttons are. But I will move one ore two toolbars to reduce the travel distance or the mouse.

Yes, I know that I can add tasks everywhere. But I prefer to have all tasks in one folder so I don't have to think about where they are. Thanks to logical linking, I can link a task to any other place in the file.

The Item Attributes pane is open most of the time because of data manipulation. But when I am wirting a longer text then I hide it.

My workhorse file is clearly task-centered. But it contains project and contact data, a lot of notes and the most important links I need for work. Last but not least, it is a Windows Explorer replacement for the file management.

The structure of the file is changing constantly. UR gives me nearly every day a new idea for my proejct and task management.

Last but not least: The performance in v3.5 has improved a lot with the release from the 15th May.

Dominik