PDA

View Full Version : Send to button for IE or Maxthon

igoldsmid
02-03-2005, 07:28 PM
UR has one of the very best capabilities for capturing web pages - it replicates whole web pages 'faithfully'. So I woul like to dispense with NetSnippets or 'Content Saver' because athough these are excellent at grabbing and organizing web pages, they are very limited otherwise.

So if Kevin would consider creating a tool bar button for IE or Maxthon, or Firefox... ideally Maxthon first as I use that most :) that would capture all or part of a web page and send it to UR (and maybe have an option in UR to send captured webpages to a pre-specified folder.....

Ianks
IanG

kevina
02-07-2005, 11:43 AM
Adding a toolbar button to Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox is on our todo list (I assume a Toolbar button for IE would also be available to Maxthon?).

Currently, there are keyboard shortcuts to streamline importing webpages into Ultra Recall. See this thread for the details:
http://www.kinook.com/Forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=832

Hilaryjb
03-31-2005, 10:39 AM
Good to hear!

(I looked at Mybase, which has a 'send to Mybase' option on web pages with right click - but only in Internet Explorer. Bah, humbug. Hope you will develop the option for Firefox soon :) )

ajg23
03-31-2005, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by Hilaryjb
Good to hear!
Hope you will develop the option for Firefox soon :) )

Yes please :)

blankenb
03-31-2005, 10:09 PM
I'd like to second integration support for FireFox.