PDA

View Full Version : Printing and Exporting

Pastor Rick
01-08-2005, 01:21 PM
Allow for printing or exporting multiple info items.
Allow for the option of printing item details or not; printing child items (and item details); printing item notes or not.

kevina
01-11-2005, 09:49 PM
You currently can export multiple items with File | Export. Simply select the Info Items you want to export, then use the Wizard displayed to export them.

We'll add your printing requests to the feature request list we have for future versions of Ultra Recall.

Pastor Rick
01-12-2005, 05:25 PM
I'm sorry, I was not clear the first time. I'm suggesting being able to print (on one page) or export (to one Word file) selected items as in the data explorer view, with the option of also printing/exporting the info details, or notes.

I'm suggesting a reporting capability of multiple info items into one report.

kevina
06-06-2005, 09:25 PM
Version 1.3 of Ultra Recall was recently released which provides the ability to print multiple Info Items (together) as well as multiple ways to combine several Info Items into one.

- Multiple printing/print preview (of rich text Info Items) is now available.

- Several Info Items can now be exported to a single rtf file with File | Export | Text items to a rich text (RTF) document or by simply copying multiple text Info Items to the clipboard then pasting using Edit | Paste Special | Paste Rich Text or Edit | Paste Special | Paste Rich Text with Titles