PDA

View Full Version : Version 5.0

kinook
06-08-2012, 01:17 PM
Released on <b>June 8, 2012</b>

<b>New Features</b>
<li>Windows 8 and Server 2012 compatibility.
<li>Command to show or hide completed items (<i>View</i> menu).+
<li>Option to collapse trees when opening database (<i>Tools | Options | Trees</i>).+
<li>Option to select last imported item after importing (<i>Tools | Options | Import</i>).+
<li>Option to display full path of database file (<i>Tools | Options | Miscellaneous</i>).
<li>Option to choose which favorites to show in Favorites toolbar (<i>Favorites | Organize</i>).
<li>Command to search for selected text (<i>Edit</i> menu).
<li>Command to disable/enable word wrap in rich text editor (<i>Format | Word Wrap</i>).
<li>Command-line flag to open database in read-only mode (<i>/readonly</i>).+

<b>Enhancements</b>
<li>Add Tips & Tricks forum link to Help menu.
<li>Support unchecking <i>Match whole words</i> search option with full-text search enabled (alternative to *word*).
<li>Support additional operators when searching on <i>Keywords (user-defined)</i> attribute in Advanced search.
<li>Web import: 1) Improved parsing of imported and linked files in style sheets when importing web pages; 2) Send IE9 user-agent string instead of IE7 (see http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms537503%28v=vs.85%29.aspx for details).
<li>Handle internal link between databases in same folder if link path not found (both databases were moved).
<li>Support pasting or drag/drop of bitmap on clipboard into Data Explorer pane to create image document item.
<li>Support pasting or drag/drop of file as image from Windows Explorer or other file manager into text editor.
<li><i>Format | Highlight</i> command toggles highlighting (turns off highlighting if selection is highlighted).
<li>Double-clicking tab on Item Details pane closes tab.
<li>Increase maximum number of favorites (50 -&gt; 200) and databases (25 -&gt; 100) shown in toolbars and menus.

<b>Bug Fixes</b>
<li>Error during CSV import with attribute containing apostrophe ' character in name.+
<li>Curly braces { } and double quotes " in URL not handled properly when inserting hyperlink into text editor (<i>Format | Insert Hyperlink</i>).

+ = Professional edition only