PDA

View Full Version : Version 4.2

kinook
08-10-2010, 01:47 PM
Released on <b>August 10, 2010</b>

<b>New Features</b>

<li>Support for Office 2010 (32-bit edition).+
<li>Syntax coloring text editor for source code snippets and files (<i>Tools | Options | Editor</i>).
<li>Link/move/copy items from other locations to the selected item (<i>Tree | Link/Move From</i>).
<li>Collapse Tree command to collapse entire tree (Tree menu).+
<li>Close Unlocked Tabs command (Tab menu).+
<li><i>Object Exists</i> attribute to support searching for items whose synced file and/or Outlook item does or does not exist (enable the attribute at <i>Tools | Options | Attributes</i>). To find all UR items linked/synced to Outlook items that no longer exist, perform an advanced search of <i>URL matches wildcard outlook:* and Object Exists equals No</i>. To find all UR items linked/synced to files that no longer exist, perform an advanced search of <i>URL not matches wildcard *://* and Object Exists equals No</i>.+

<b>Enhancements</b>

<li>Filter advanced search with additional quick search text (Search pane).
<li>Internal link anchors (remember and update cursor position when going to internal link).+
<li>Locked tab title indicator (prefixed with *).+
<li>Options to hoist tree when going to an item, locking tab title, or going to a locked item (<i>Tools | Options | Trees (More)</i>).+
<li>Option to lock tab title when going to a favorite (<i>Tools | Options | Trees (More)</i>).+
<li>Option to insert child / sibling at top / above in manually ordered list (<i>Tools | Options | Trees</i>).
<li>Option for whether to activate reminder dialog in full screen mode (<i>Tools | Options | Reminders</i>).
<li>Quick options for using web page and document title for item title when importing.
<li>Option to show all system attributes in advanced search grid drop-downs and Choose Columns dialog, even if hidden from Item Attributes pane via <i>Tools | Options | Attributes</i> (create DWORD registry value <i>HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Kinook Software\Ultra Recall\Options\AlwaysShowSysAttrInRelatedAndSearch</i> with value of 1 and restart UR).
<li>Persist image viewer best fit vs. actual size setting between sessions.

<b>Bug Fixes</b>
<li>Pressing Delete in Name field of Form Properties dialog also deletes row in grid.
<li>Add <i>Paste Text One Item Per Line</i> to default Data Explorer pane right-click menu.

+ = Professional edition only