<li>Mercurial
<li>Plastic SCM
<li>PureCM
<li>SCM Anywhere
<li>SourceAnywhere
<li>SourceOffSite
<li>Windows Virtual PC

<b>Action Enhancements</b>
<li><b>7-Zip</b> action: Support 64-bit editions and v9.
<li><b>Ant</b> action: Support v1.8.
<li><b>Copy Files</b> action: Option to only copy files that already exist in destination (Options tab).
<li><b>Doc-To-Help</b> action: Support v2010.
<li><b>Dr.Explain</b> action: Support v4.
<li><b>HTTP</b> action: Option to not escape special characters in macro.
<li><b>InstallAnywhere</b> action: Support v2010.
<li><b>Make VB6</b> action: Option to not use temporary copy of project file for building (Compatibility tab).
<li><b>Make VS 2010</b> action: Update for Visual Studio 2010 Beta 2, RC, and RTM.
<li><b>NUnit</b> action: Support v2.5.
<li><b>Perforce</b> action: Support v2009.
<li><b>Read Registry</b> and <b>Write Registry</b> actions: 1) Ability to specify username and password; 2) Support accessing 64-bit registry view.
<li><b>Service</b> action: Ability to specify username and password.
<li><b>Set Macro</b> action: Ability to encrypt macro value.
<li><b>Surround SCM</b> action: Support v2010.
<li><b>VisBuildPro Project</b> action: 1) Option to pass through macros provided on command-line (Parameters tab); 2) Option to specify Start in path (Project tab).
<li><b>Write XML</b> action: Option to remove elements and attributes (XPath tab).

<b>Enhancements</b>
<li>Log elapsed build time to Output pane and text format log file.
<li>Support multiple day elapsed build times in XML/HTML log files.
<li>vbld_FindProcess system script function (VBScript only).
<li>Option to build failure steps when build is stopped (<i>Tools | Application Options | General</i>).
<li>Ability to include constants from external type libraries in script (<i>Tools | Application Options | Advanced</i>).
<li>Option to use LogonUser / CreateProcessAsUser instead of CreateProcessWithLogonW for processes created with alternate user credentials (Advanced tab of Run Program and derived actions). To enable this feature, call <i>Application.Options.UseLogonCreateProcessAsUser = True</i> in a Run Script action.
<li>Option for whether to populate computer and service lists on new steps (<i>Tools | User Options | Miscellaneous</i>).

<b>Bug Fixes</b>
<li><b>GUI App</b>: 1) 'Unable to decrypt data' error could occur when opening project with empty encrypted value; 2) Don't reopen last project on startup if it no longer exists.
<li><b>Builder</b> component: 1) Don't abort script events when build canceled; 2) Don't dispose of file logger until after vbld_BuildDone script event completes.
<li>Visual Studio add-ins not loading properly.
<li>File processing actions: . character in include/exclude fields (i.e., xyz.abc.123.*) could match on . followed by another character instead of only . character.
<li><b>HTTP</b> Action: 1) Special VBP characters not escaped when response stored in macro; 2) Progress logging option not working.
<li><b>Make Delphi</b> action: When building with MSBuild, use /p:Config instead of /p:Configuration to match project file config definition.
<li><b>UNZIP Files</b> action: 1) Filenames not logged correctly when unzipping from .gz file; 2) Temporary .tar file not deleted when unzipping .gz file and extracting from .tar file.