View Full Version : Version 7.1

kinook
02-25-2009, 09:12 AM
Released on <b>February 25, 2009</b>

<b>New Actions</b>
<li>Make VS 2010
<li>Installer2Go

<b>Enhancements</b>
<li>Windows 7 and Windows 2008 R2 compatibility.
<li>Linux and Mac OS X compatibility (via <a href="http://www.kinook.com/Forum/showthread.php?threadid=3926">Wine</a>).
<li>Print/preview active pane as displayed in GUI app.
<li>Optimize refresh of Call Stack and Watches panes during build.

<b>Action Enhancements</b>
<li><b>ADO</b> action: 1) Add Macro name field to specify name of macro to store recordset in (Command tab); 2) Add provider for Access 2007 (Connection tab).
<li><b>Run Program</b> action (and all actions that run programs): Add <i>Command to run before main command</i> field on Advanced tab (useful for executing a batch file or command script that creates or updates environment variables [i.e., vsvars32.bat] -- the main command's environment will inherit the environment variables updated by the batch file -- or to enable redirection and piping of the main command).

<B>Bug Fixes</B>
<li>Hang during installation for some users.
<li>Crash could occur when loading project with encrypted properties.
<li>Closing VBP during Rebuild Selected does not exit after build stops and exits without prompting to stop/save on next close.
<li>Check for updates always checks in January.
<li>File processing actions: Incorrectly included files in hidden folders even if excluded.
<li><b>Copy Files</b> and <b>Burn CD/DVD</b> actions: could create empty folders that don't match includes/excludes when including empty folders.
<li><b>FTP</b> and <b>Telnet</b> actions: SSH1/SSH2 protocol options do not log or display fingerprint and default to wrong port.
<li><b>Make VS.NET</b> / 2005 / 2008 actions: 1) Error when parsing .vfproj file; 2) Unable to locate MSBuild with partial .NET Framework install.
<li><b>Process Files</b> and <b>FTP</b> actions: Support specifying path and filename/mask in source folder field (instead of path in source folder field and filename/mask in Include field).
<li><b>StarTeam</b> action: Port field not moved when resizing window.
<li><b>Surround SCM</b> action: Username field being ignored.
<li><b>VisBuildPro Project</b> action: Remote and wait properties not loaded correctly from pre-v7 projects.